Asia Pacific smart parking market will grow by 19.4% annually with a total addressable market cap of $35.42 billion over 2021-2030 owing to the limited pace for smooth flow of traffic due to increasing traffic congestion, rising need for efficient land utilization and proper parking management, and technological advancements in digital and IoT based technology.
Highlighted with 35 tables and 69 figures, this 127-page report Asia Pacific Smart Parking Market 2020-2030 by Component (Hardware, Software, Service), System (Guided, Smart), Parking Type (Off-street, On-street), Solution, Technology (Ultrasonic, Image, Radar, RFID, IoT), Vehicle Type, End User (Commercial, Government, Residential), and Country: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity is based on comprehensive research of the entire Asia Pacific smart parking market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2017-2019 and provides estimate for 2020 and forecast from 2021 till 2030 with 2019 as the base year (Year 2020 is not appropriate for research base due to the outbreak of COVID-19).
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
Restraints and Challenges
Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
Porters Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of Asia Pacific market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify Asia Pacific smart parking market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, System, Parking Type, Solution, Technology, Vehicle Type, End User, and Country.
According to Statista, as of 2021 data, the United States held over ~36% of the global market share for information and communication technology (ICT). With a market share of 16%, the EU ranked second, followed by 12%, China ranked third. In addition, according to forecasts, the ICT market will reach more than US$ 6 trillion in 2021 and almost US$ 7 trillion by 2027. In today’s society, continuous growth is another reminder of how ubiquitous and crucial technology has become. Over the next few years, traditional tech spending will be driven mainly by big data and analytics, mobile, social, and cloud computing.
Get a Request Sample Report: https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=GMD983
This report analyzes the global primary production, consumption, and fastest-growing countries in the Information and Communications Technology(ICT) market. Also included in the report are prominent and prominent players in the global Information and Communications Technology Market (ICT).
Based on Component
o Pucks/Wireless Sensors
o Cameras and LPRs
o Smart Meters
o Parking Gates
o Other Hardware
o Parking Guidance System
o Analytics Solutions
o Consulting Service
o Engineering Service
o Mobile App Parking Service
Based on System.
Guided Parking Assist System
Smart Parking Assist System
Based on Parking Type
Based on Solution
Security & Surveillance
Smart Payment Systems
Parking Reservation & Valet Parking
License Plate Recognition
Request full Report- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=GMD983
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Internet of Things (IoT)
By Vehicle Type
Light Commercial Vehicles
Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By End User
Government & Public Sector
Geographically, the following national/local markets are fully investigated:
Rest of APAC (further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
For each key country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue ($ mn) are available for 2019-2030. The breakdown of key national markets by Parking Type, Solution, and Technology over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Request Full Report@ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=GMD983
Amano McGann, Inc.
BMW AG (ParkNow GmbH, Parkmobile LLC)
Dongyang Menics Co., Ltd.
IPS Group Inc.
Klaus Multiparking Systems
Robert Bosch GmbH
Smart Parking Limited
TKH Group-Park Assist.
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
What is the goal of the report?
The market report presents the estimated size of the ICT market at the end of the forecast period. The report also examines historical and current market sizes. During the forecast period, the report analyses the growth rate, market size, and market valuation. The report presents current trends in the industry and the future potential of the North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa markets. The report offers a comprehensive view of the market based on geographic scope, market segmentation, and key player financial performance.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=GMD983
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)