Parking Management Market Highlights
Straits Research has published a new report titled “Global Parking Management Market Report 2020-2026” into its vast database of research reports. The latest report is committed to delivering an in-depth analysis of the market. Straits Research offers a high degree of accuracy, comprehensive study, and systematic research methodology to readers that have been curated by the data collected from direct and indirect sources. Besides, the forecasting patterns have been considered across different geographies where the Global Parking Management Market is growing steadily. The report has studied the overall market in-depth and has extracted data from secondary sources.
Global parking management market was valued at USD 3030 million in 2017 and expected to grow at CAGR 8.6% over the forecast period 2019–2026.
While studying the Parking Management market growth report, we also thoroughly analyzed the driving factors, development trends, restraints, challenges, and lucrative challenges to showcase the current and future market scenario. Straits Research has provided a comprehensive report that consists of the key market strategies based on the latest technologies, applications, and different geographies around the world. The industry is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period due to the increasing Parking Management market demand.
Conduent, Amano Corporation, Q-Free ASA, Indigo Park Service, Chetu, Streetline, SWARCO, T2 Systems, SKIDATA, Flowbird Group, INRIX , Flashparking , Parkmobile , Passport, SpotHero, TIBA Parking Systems, Urbiotica, Smart Parking, SAP, Siemens, APCOA, Bosch Mobility Solutions, GET MY PARKING, Nester, and NuPark.
Request Sample Report of Global Parking Management Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/parking-management-market/request-sample
By Component, Software, Services
By Solution, Parking Guidance, Reservation Management, Permit, Enforcement, access control, Security & Surveillance
By Deployment Type, On-Premises, Cloud
By Parking Site, Off-street Parking, On-street Parking
This report forecasts revenue growth globally, at regional, and local levels. It analyzes the most recent industry trends from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
The report then employs market breakdown and data triangulation procedures to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub-segments. The report on the Global Parking Management Market has been curated by analyzing the top players functioning in the market to get in-depth analysis. The report carried out a SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and Pestle analysis.
Some of the key points that the report covers:
- A comprehensive overview of the Global Parking Management Market Analysis, along with the product description, summary, growth patterns, size, and share.
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical and present data about the market and the projection of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) throughout the forecast period.
- Lucrative growth opportunities and targeted promotional plans for the Global Parking Management Market.
- Investments in research and development (R&D) activities, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and the demand for new products and applications in the Global Parking Management Market.
- In-depth analysis of the leading competitors functioning in the market.
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights into the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & research reports.
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846